Azoury

I was sad to receive notice that Azoury will be closing on January 31.  Azoury was the first major brand to accept me as a blogger.  The beginning wasn't so great because my pics really were bad.  But Mayhem being the kind person that she is...still appreciated my posts.  With the eclectic mix of fashion that Mayhem designs...it allowed me to grow as a stylist and photographer.  I'm so thankful to Mayhem for giving me the opportunity and sticking with me.

I will miss blogging for you Mayhem but I'm so happy for your real life success and wish you many more blessings.

Azoury Gretel
Azoury - Gretel *NEW* [available in 11 colors]
Azoury - Le sac Anya Cuir Prune
Baiastice - Amina Mesh Platform booties black
Belleza - Ava Sk 8
Belleza - Ava SK Matte Lips 9
Izzie's - Tights plum
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings Annette Silver
Wasabi Pills - Jamie Mesh Hair Black coffee *NEW*

My first pic for Azoury...
Azoury1

Comments